Press brake operator
Grand Prairie, TX, United States
Design and performance: this is the balance that our designers, engineers and production teams strive for every day. Design, with innovative solutions and collections that let architects create custom openings. Performance, with steel doors and metal frames that meet the most stringent security, durability and fire-resistance standards.
DE LA FONTAINE Industries is currently looking for a candidate to fill a Press Brake Operator position for its Grand Prairie facility.
- Set, program and manage a press brake for steel frames and doors according to work instructions;
- Determine the folding steps to be performed;
- Apply and respect all occupational health and safety régulations;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment;
- Perform inspections of manufactured pieces and ensure they are compliant;
- Perform tasks within the required delays.
You will have an influence on:
- Production development and advancement;
- The quality of products manufactured.
Job requirements :
- High school diploma;
- 1 to 2 year’s experience in a similar position;
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work quickly;
- Professional or personal experience using small tools;
- Show attention to detail and pride in doing one’s job well.
Are you seeking a stimulating job with a great team in a growing company that is strong financially? Do you think you have the right qualifications for this position? Send us your resume today!