Customer Service Representative
Woburn, MA, United States
”Behind each of our doors, there is an original idea, the latest technology, and a team that is ready to combine the strength of steel with the power of design.”
DE LA FONTAINE Industries, a designer and manufacturer of steel doors and frames, is currently looking for a candidate to fill a Customer Service Representative position for its Woburn facility. Our company expertise and reputation for reliability is based on more than 50 years of experience in the steel door and steel frame industry.
Reporting to the Director of business development, the Customer service representative will be in charge of providing a customer and internal support for the DE LA FONTAINE products.
More specifically, you will be responsible of:
- Answering customers’ questions on various matters (lead times, feasibility, special requests, order status, etc.) in call center dynamic. You will act as a point of entry for our customers at DE LA FONTAINE.
- Providing and coordinating technical assistance to customers on installed products, namely product returns, repairs, replacements, etc.
- Writing intervention protocols according to established guidelines, compile results and write reports according to established standards.
- Coordinating (where applicable) the planning and implementation of corrective measures that can be done on construction sites.
- Supporting the sales force at technical level, both proactively (challenges and raised issues) and reactively (support sales representatives when they face a problem on the site)
- Performing product submissions as needed.
You will have an influence on:
- The company’s branding and reputation;
- The service offered to customers.
Working hours: Permanent. Day shift. 40h/week from 7am to 3:30pm (Possibility of working overtime)
We offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- Job stability with possibility of advancement;
- Annual vacation: Paid time off which may be used for vacation, sick time, or other personal matters plus 11 paid holidays.
- Health insurance benefits with participation of DE LA FONTAINE
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a college diploma in a related field or relevant experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position (experience will be analyzed);
- You must be able to demonstrate a:
- Superior customer orientation (communication and listening)
- Ability to solve technical problems;
- Good decision-making skills and autonomy;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Knowledge in the construction field (asset)
- Knowledge of the steel doors and frames field (asset);
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX management software (ERP) (asset).
We want to know you! Join the team DE LA FONTAINE !