Customer Service Representative
Woburn, MA, United States
Do you want to contribute to the influence of a fast-growing family business made up of seven production sites in North America?
DE LA FONTAINE is looking for a Customer Service Representative for its Woburn facilty.
Reporting to the Director of business development, the Customer Service Representative will be in charge of providing true customer experiences to our business partners.
More specifically, you will be responsible of :
- Answering the customers’ questions on various matters (lead times, feasibility, special requests, order status, etc) in call center dynamic. You will act as a point of entry for our customers at DE LA FONTAINE.
- Providing and coordinating technical assistance to customers on installed products, namely product returns, repairs, replacements, etc.
- Writing intervention protocols according to established guidelines, compile results and write reports according to established standards.
- Other task in line with customer service roles and responsibility.
You will have an influence on:
- The company’s branding and reputation;
- The service offered to customers.
- College diploma in a related field or relevant experience;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Superior customer orientation (communication and listening);
- Ability to solve problems;
- Good decision-making skills and autonomy;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of the steel doors and frames field
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX management software (ERP)
Are you seeking a stimulating job in a growing company that is strong financially? Do you think you have the right qualifications for this position? Send us your resume today!