Concord, NC, United States
Design and performance: this is the balance that our designers, engineers and production teams strive for every day. Design, with innovative solutions and collections that let architects create custom openings. Performance, with steel doors and metal frames that meet the most stringent security, durability and fire-resistance standards.
DE LA FONTAINE Industries is currently seeking candidates to fill a Production worker position for its Concord facility.
Job description :
- Several positions available (assembly clerk, folding clerk, grinding clerk, etc.) according to experience and demonstrated aptitude;
- Apply and respect all occupational health and safety regulations;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment;
- Perform inspections of manufactured pieces and ensure they are compliant;
- Perform tasks within the required delays.
You will have an influence on:
- Production development and advancement;
- The quality of products manufactured.
Job requirements :
- High school education diploma;
- 1 to 2 year’s experience as a laborer or as a welder;
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work quickly;
- Professional or personal experience using small tools;
- Show attention to detail and pride in doing one’s job well.
We offer :
- Year round work
- Late model equipment
Are you seeking a stimulating job with a great team in a growing company that is strong financially? Do you think you have the right qualifications for this position? Send us your resume today!