Grand Prairie, TX, United States
Design and performance: this is the balance that our designers, engineers and production teams strive for every day. Design, with innovative solutions and collections that let architects create custom openings. Performance, with steel doors and metal frames that meet the most stringent security, durability and fire-resistance standards.
DE LA FONTAINE Industries is currently looking for candidates to fill a Laborer position for its Grand Prairie facility.
Job description :
- Several positions available (assembly clerk, folding clerk, grinding clerk, etc.) according to experience and demonstrated aptitude;
- Receive and carry out work instructions for tasks to be completed;
- Perform inspections of manufactured pieces and ensure they are compliant.
You will have an influence on:
- Production development and advancement;
- The quality of products manufactured.
Job requirements :
- High school diploma;
- 1 to 2 year’s experience in a factory (a key asset);
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work quickly;
- Professional or personal experience using small tools: screwdriver, pliers, tape measure, calipers, grinder;
- Show attention to detail and pride in doing one’s job well;
- Adaptability to various workstations.
We offer :
- Year round work
- Late model equipment
Are you seeking a stimulating job with a great team in a growing company that is strong financially? Do you think you have the right qualifications for this position? Send us your resume today!