Indianapolis, IN, United States
Behind each of our doors, there is an original idea, the latest technology, and a team that is ready to combine the strength of steel with the power of design.
DE LA FONTAINE Industries, a designer and manufacturer of steel doors and frames, is currently looking for a candidate to fill a Laser operator position for its Indianapolis (IN) facility. Our company expertise and reputation for reliability is based on more than 50 years of experience in the steel doors and frames industry.
- Set, program and operate a laser machine for steel frames and doors manufacturing according to work instructions;
- Determine the steps to be performed;
- Apply and respect all occupational health and safety regulations;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment;
- Perform inspections of manufactured pieces and ensure they are compliant;
- Perform tasks within the required delays.
You will have an influence on:
- Production development and advancement;
- The quality of products manufactured.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- Job stability with possibility of advancement;
- Annual vacation: Paid time off which may be used for vacation, sick time, or other personal matters plus 11 paid holidays.
- Health insurance benefits with participation of DE LA FONTAINE
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a High school education diploma;
- You have 1 to 2 years’ experience as a welder;
- You have good manual dexterity and ability to work quickly;
- You have a professional or personal experience using small tools;
- You show attention to detail and pride in doing one’s job well;
- You are reliable and you work in a meticulous, rigorous and versatile way;
- You show adaptability to various workstations.
We want to know you! Join the DE LA FONTAINE team!