DE LA FONTAINE Industries is committed to protecting the information from users of its website, which is collected, used and communicated if necessary, all in accordance with the requirements of the regulations in force.
Being responsible for the personal information under its control, whether obtained directly or indirectly from customers or third parties, DE LA FONTAINE Industries undertakes by this policy to ensure the confidential and secure treatment of information concerning you. This policy sets out, in general terms, the modalities related to the lifecycle of the information we collect about you when you browse this website.
This policy applies only to the use of this site. When agreements are entered into with service providers or agents to obtain information storage, management and processing services, this policy does not apply. However, we require our service agreements to contain information protection and confidentiality provisions comparable to our data protection requirements.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS
4. INFORMATION TRANSMITTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
As soon as you access our website, an exchange of information between your computer device and our server takes place without any intervention on your part being required. Without you being personally identified, we bring to your attention that the information exchanged concerns:
- Internet domain name
- Browser type or operating system
- The date and time you access the site
- Pages visited
This exchange of information is necessary for statistical purposes, in order to know the computer technology used by our visitors, the country of origin of our Internet users as well as to count the number of visitors.
Please consult the sections below to learn more about the data transmitted automatically between computers.
A cookie or is an information file that is placed on your browser by a server when you visit a website. The latter can be retrieved by this server during subsequent visits. Cookies can only be read by the website that transmits them to your computer. These inform us of the computer devices you use as well as your interactions in our Web universe. They are used to facilitate navigation on the pages of this site, to measure our performance, and to compile statistical data.
The Internet user can, at any time, configure his browser to block cookies. However, you should be aware that this action may deprive you of certain functions offered on the website.
The types of cookies used are generally classified into four categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function normally and cannot be disabled.
- Performance cookies: These are used to count visits and traffic sources to our site. If these are deactivated, we will not be able to know when you visited our website.
- Functionality cookies: If deactivated, these cookies will cause our functionalities to not be optimal, or even faulty.
- Targeting cookies: These are used to aggregate information about your activities on our website and other sites to build a profile of your interests. By deactivating them, you will elude our targeted advertising on other websites.
We also use log files to store, through a server, each of the requests that have been sent to it in order to measure the volume of transactions, always with the aim of improving our website and personalize its content.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you voluntarily subscribe to our services, or subscribe to our newsletter, the personal information we may collect about you includes:
- Your first and last name
- Your address and personal details
- Your email address
- Curriculum vitae
- Any information provided voluntarily
- The information necessary for us to offer you our services
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information collected for several purposes, including:
- To personalize the content of our website
- To better understand your needs and offer better services
- To authenticate you
- To better understand digital interactions regarding our business
- To communicate with you
- To open a customer account
- To update, improve and manage our databases and our records, knowledge and precedents management systems
- To generate general profiles of users of our website
This information is not used for any other purpose. In addition, if you choose to send us personal information by email, we will only use the information required to respond to your request.
At no time will the information collected about you be made public or sold. In certain circumstances, however, they may be communicated:
- If we have consent to do so;
- In the event that we work jointly with partners for the purpose of promoting our services and evaluating our performance;
- If we need to share your information in order to provide you with the professional services to be rendered (if the provision of the service requires it);
- If the communication is required by law and we must comply with it.
Communication is limited to what is necessary and appropriate to provide our services to you.
9. ECONOMIC AREA
The principles underlying the regulatory model in force within North America are in particular those of informed consent, collection of data appropriate and adapted to the objectives pursued, confidentiality, right to access and rectification of information.
We assure you that we strive to develop and implement a policy that respects the main principles of data protection, all with a view to aligning the various regulations currently in force around the world.
10. DATA SECURITY
In order to avoid the risk of security incidents related to the various data collected on our website, we have implemented internal measures to ensure information security. We protect personal information in our records and records management system against loss, misuse, unauthorized access and alteration by using secure facilities, password protection, standard security practices and tools and well-defined internal policies and practices. In the event of a security breach, we will make it our duty to limit any potential harm.
11. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customers and users of this website who wish to consult the personal information concerning them and contained in our records can make a request and contact the person in charge of the protection of personal information at the following address to obtain access: email@example.com